Sky Trek Arenal is a thrilling zip line circuit that’s located in both of our parks, Monteverde and La Fortuna. Your tour will start riding an open-air gondola from the ground to the heights where you’ll be dropped off at an observation area for fantastic views. From this area, you will start riding down on a zip line track stretching across canyons and in between treetops, the exhilarating adventure of zip lining down the mountainside begins; ultimately returning you to the starting point at the main building. This is the most thrilling zip line in the country.
NOTE: Transportation Included
Sky Trek’s Key Components:
- Our visitors experience the rainforest from a bird’s-eye view, admiring the wildlife from above.
- Wider steel platforms, with plenty of space to admire views but also be safe while in tour.
- The construction is of the highest quality, utilizing protective and secure materials.
- We have professional certified braking systems, with a main system and a backup one.
- Highly trained staff, well prepared professional and of course fun, they’ll even make you laugh.
- We will provide you the helmet, gloves and harnesses of the best quality, and of course thinking in your safety.
Includes round trip transportation
- Sky Tram: 4,100 ft. (1250 m.)
- Zip Lines: 7
- Longest Cable: 2,493 ft. (760 m.)
- Highest Cable: 656 ft. (200 m.)
- Duration: 2.5 Hour Tour
- Located: In Rain Forest
- Average Temperature: 82 °F. (28 °C.)
- Wind Speeds: Up to 10 m/h (16 km/h)
- Altitude: 2,460 ft. (750 m.)